Sunday, May 4, 2008

Goodbye, reality....hello Sim City

True confession: I am obsessive about some things. Like video games, as one example.....

I love, in particular, the Sims. LOVE the Sims.

I found the "complete collection" for my new mac (the original sims plus all 7 expansion packs) online and, with a credit, picked the whole thing up for $10.

I've returned from a marvelous weekend with my sister....We didn't win any of the fabulous raffle prizes - although Joanna did win a paper distressing kit with one of the raffle drawings. It was just nice to hang with her, and we always laugh so much.

I am in FULL BLOWN party-anticipation and planning mode....I'm so excited!!!!

And, I suspect that this might be my last post for a while, now that the Sims are back in town......goddess help me.

xo,
girlie

No comments: